Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Friday, April 22, 2005

My Recent Purchases

I've recently purchased an argyle sweater-vest (blue). And I must say I am very happy with this particular purchase. It's comfortable and flattering. And I will not be wearing it absent a shirt underneath a la Mark McGrath of shitty band Sugar Ray. That is simply gauche. And not a little bit like the dudes who take of their shirt as soon as the mercury busts 65 ("Oh, it's just so sunny and hot out here I have to take off my shirt! Hey ladies, I didn't see you there over my huge pectoral muscles.") So, yeah, I have a sweater-vest now and it's good stuff. I'm not recommending it mind you, I'd rather you not waste my flavor. Oh yes, I gots mad flava. Yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home