Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Miscellany

  • Today I slowly, but surely went from studying administrative law to reading the New Yorker to a book about the Velvet Underground and finally to watching TV and eating soup. I certainly hope that soup is on my finals. If it isn't, I think that an essential part of my legal education will have been inexcusably neglected.
  • I'm watching the VH1 Storytellers with Bruce Springsteen and The Boss is suprisingly eloquent and clever and funny. I mean, I like Bruce, but, you know, I kind of thought that he would be sort of dull (in the manifold senses of that word). But he is engaging and I could just listen to him talk, it's fascinating.
  • I'm hankering for some hash browns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home