Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wow, number 159.

Oh boy! Well...just let me get composed here...alright. Well, this is the 159th post here at The Justinain Code and I'm just speechless. I really wasn't expecting this, I'm so excited! I mean. I couldn't have done it without all the help I got from Michael Bay, Will Smith, our guardian angel Gwyneth Paltrow, and of course Harvey Weinstein. Thanks Harv! "Go all they way!" right? remember? yeah! hahahahaha!
Also, I want to be serious here for a minute. I want to thank my moms...who is up in heaven [applause] yeah, thanks, she's watching me right now. And also...Jesus...who makes all things possible. And I want to thank myself, who nominated me for this award. And all the people who are me who voted for me for this award. Thak you [kisses fingers and points them into the sky] and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home