Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I can't control myself...it's a disease

Among the very earliest posts on this little blog I call home was a confession of my then newly acquired taste for Harry Potter books. As you may or may not know, the newest book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, came out yesterday. I purchased it at a sharply discounted rate at the Meijer at around 4:30 yesterday afternoon (for those of you who don't live in Michigan, Meijer is a superstore that has everything). I read the book until I finished it at 5:00 this morning, I then slept for three or four hours and now I'm a little punchy. I actually sat down and read the damned thing for 12 and half hours (with some breaks). I couldn't stop. I went to bed at 1:00 am, but I just kept reading. Damned J.K Rowling, she has an unholy control over me. I now begin the painful process of waiting a year and half for the next book to come out. Hopefully the movie this fall will tide me over.
I will be in the village square, awaiting your rotten tomatoes and jeers of derision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home