Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I was so happy

I'm not a big meat eater. I enjoy a JBC (junior bacon cheeseburger--jeez, get with it) from Wendy's once in a great while. And I like a cheese steak from Mr. Spots on State St. a couple times a semester. Other than that, though, the meatiest thing I eat is a turkey club or a tuna sandwich. I honestly like fallafel and caesar salads more than pork chops or ribs. But I made a steak yesterday. I mean, I figured I had this old gas oven with a broiler pan in the bottom, so what the hell, lets broil something. God damn, it was good. I'm going to the store right now to purchase another sirloin ($6.99/lb) and some dry-rub. I like steak/la la la/I like steak while I sing this song. I'm going to broil the hell out of that sirloin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home