Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Homeboy

I have moved back to my native land of Colorado to look for work. And now that I have relocated to the homeland, I'd like to extend this invitation for people to not move here and ruin it. If you are a young wanker and see MTV's Real World: Denver (currently filming) when it airs and you think to yourself, "Man, I want to move there." If you are that person, do me a favor and shoot yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, but before you shoot yourself, could you take out a couple of those trustfund dreadlock kids and those guys who are in town for their fisrt winter and think they need to drive 2 miles an hour because there's a quarter inch of snow on the ground. Yeah, thanks.

be sure to use a high enough caliber, now, we don't need anymore vegetables.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home