Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

TV tells me what to feel

I don't, y'know, do anything with my day. So while eating a frozen pizza and taking out the trash today I watched a rerun of The X-Files on cable. And I just want to say that the oboe-heavy soundtrack complete with tinkling piano and pizzicato violin strings is excellent. It's spooky, but not too serious. I say this because I hate, hate, hate the portentious music in bloated thrillers.
Also, what's up with Scully? She's abducted by aliens like half a dozen times and she's always so fucking sceptical about everything. I mean, just the one time on an alien ship would totally convince me to stop being all bitchy with my partner. Of course Mulder's wussitude isn't helping matters. Just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home