Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Monday, July 24, 2006

The New and Improved.

I will premiering a new feature here on the Justinian Code. Since I have run out of enthusiasm (for now) for The Undeservedly Obscure Dead, there will be a slight change. Tomorrow I shall unveil a new chapter in obscure and useless blogging--I give you: Fictional Characters Who Would Be Dead Now If They Had Been Real. Or maybe I'll think up a less cumbersome title than FCWWBDNITHBR (a.k.a Feckwebednithber, or Fuchoobneetor if you're Welsh).

Planned Features include:
I will attempt to expand and (ahem) diversify this group--sorry, I'll come up with some non-white, non-dude candidates. Like Simple. Yeah Simple, and Andromache.

I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home