Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pre-FCWWBDNITHBR hype.

So in the slow-to-start-yet-on-going project of FCWWBDNITHBR I have decided to up the ante, both personally and for you, the reader. Sometime in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow) I will tackle a two-fer: Moby Dick and The Judge. I couldn't find a good way to write about them seperately, so I'm doing 'em 'agither. Plus, that makes a Herman Melville double-header thus absolving me of examining his other characters for a vary long time. Also, if you haven't, go ahead and read Moby-Dick and Blood Meridian in the next few days.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, read them both, you know, because it didn't take me a month to read blood meridian....

either i am dumb, or I savored it too much...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home