Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Friday, June 08, 2007

Things that are unacceptable

I'm not going to really talk about this because I don't have anything constructve to say and it fills me with rage and shame and neither of those things are conducive to quality thinking on any subject. All I'm going to do is write a sentence with links to two things in that sentence, and then you can follow those links and figure it out for yourself. My only commentary is in the form of a disclaimer: No historical analogies are to be taken literally, I'm not calling anybody anything specific, I just think that we should think about the road we've apparently chosen to go down. Anyway, here you go:

We are doing this, and we are doing it here. I'm honest-to-God sick to my stomach right now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home