Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What am I watching?


Andrew Dice Clay? Yeah, he's not that great...ba-da-boom! Posted by Hello

Well, this is what I'm watching. I think that it most closely exemplifies the words "worthless schlock". And that, my friends is why I like it. It's just pure crap...
And that is the movies. Just 1990 excercising its demons. Featuring Tone Loc!

(I must admit that I admire both his sideburns and his wicked pompadour--I can only aspire to such lengths and heights.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to see an awesomely bad movie? Check out Death Wish 3. The Giggler is the worst bad guy of all time. He gets his though. It is also an interesting interpretation of New York during the Crack epidemic in the 80's though I don't think they specifically adress it. Think of it as a reflection on vigilanty justice.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home