Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kaiser Sose: or and Open Letter to God, The Father, The Almighty, God of Gods, and King of Kings, the One Who is "I AM"

In "The Usual Suspects" Keven Spacey's character say that he believes in God, but he's afraid of Kaiser Sose [who is him: which is to say, Kevin Spacey's character].
Well, I believe in God, and I'm afraid of Kaiser Sose [or at least, myself], but I think that God is just a dick. Looking back over the Old Testament and the New, all I can see if God's Son apologizing for Him. And well that he should do it, because the Lord of Hosts does nothing but fuck His People in the ass. There was the covenant of Abraham, sanctified with the potential sacrifice of his son, Isaac. What the fuck is that? To solidify His sacred Covenant with His people, who He delivered out of bondage unto the land of Canaan, He demands the end of their line and the loss of their hope? That, my friends, is the act of douchebag. Sure, He spares Isaac, but He still needs blood in the form of the original scape-goat. What kind of effed up semetic blood cult does He who is "I Am" need? Burning bushes and requiring animal flesh? And yet "Let us now praise famous men and our fathers who begat us," (Sirach 44:1) Oh, friends, the Lord of Jacob and Isaac and the Law of Moses and our fathers is the true God of Nations, but just know before you give Him your praise (which is rightfully His alone, for there is no god but God and he has His prophets) that He sucks. He will ring you like a rag until the last drop of your blood and faith is His alone, so what kind of God, through Whom All Things Are Made, are we subject to. Sure, He so loved the world that he sent his only Son to die for our sins who is The Lord, enternally begotten of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, He died for our sins. But he had to provide that Holy and Pascal sacrifice because He fucking owed us. Millenia of worship ended in tears and His representatives on earth have done nothing but preserved that misery.
I want to clarify that I believe in the One God, the Father, the Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth. I have read Job and know that I that "I multiplieth words without knowledge. For Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding?" Yes I've read the 32nd chapter unto the ending of Job, and all the books in the Book.
But I am also a lawyer as well as Catholic Christian and if the Lord of Hosts hath made a covenenat with the men and women of Israel and Christ is the new Bride of the the Church, were, then, is our end? I ask only for the provision of the poor and the widow. Did not the Lord say on earth:
"For I was hungered and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you took me in; naked and you clothed me; sick and you comforted me; in prison and you visted me." (Matt 25: 35-6)?
Sure, I believe in one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. But only so I can meet the Big Guy and give Him a punch on the mouth. Hunter S. Thompson didn't die, he went God hunting, and he brought his elephant gun, because that Bastard has been asking for it, and when the good doctor bags Him, we'll all have a mighty cookout with the choir of angels and saints.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take that, Bitch! I got some barbecue sauce all mixed up and ready to go.

Non Serviam!

(Watch out for the potential plague of sores or smiting. Still, I am behind you on this one)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home