Codex Ivstianvs

Why, hello. Fancy seeing you here.

Emperor tropique du cancer toucan beak

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wow. That's some bad review.

Pitchfork reviewed the new Liz Phair album and gave it a 2.0. I mean, damn! they gave Jimmy Eat World's last album a 3.5.
Man, Liz Phair has been sucking some ass lately, huh? I mean I don't agree with Pitchfork all the time, but you gotta figure that a 2.0 is probably warranted. I mean that last album? The self-titled one? That one sucked. I won't even pirate that piece of shit. (Pitchfork actually gave it a 0.0). Looks like she squeezed out another stinker. What happened to whitechocolatespaceegg? I mean that was a good record. But for the last few years she's been trying to, I don't know what, get on MTV maybe. The old Liz Phair was better, when she was all indolent and played guitar like she was in the Rolling Stones. She was kind of sloppy and the lyrics didn't always match the rhythm of the song, but in a good way. Exile in Guyville that's another good one. She should try to make good records. Instead of bad records. That's my advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home